AGM 20216:00 pm 8 December 2021 By Zoom
Welcome and introduction from the Chairman.
- To agree the minutes of the previous Annual General Meeting held on 11th November 2020.
- To receive the Chairman’s Report for 2021, circulated with this mailing.
- To receive the Annual Report and Unaudited Accounts for the year ended 31st March 2021, circulated with this mailing.
- There are no Members of Council retiring by rotation under Article 45.
- To re-appoint Williamson Morton Thornton LLP as the Society’s Auditors, to hold office until the conclusion of the next general meeting at which accounts are laid, and to authorise the Council to fix their remuneration. (Note: The Articles require auditors to be appointed. However, neither Articles nor regulations require an audit. Therefore, a partner in the audit firm acts as Independent Examiner of Unaudited Accounts).
Dated 2nd November 2021
By Order of the Council
John J. Tunesi of Liongam
- At the beginning of the Annual General Meeting the Chairman will that a quorum of members is present. A quorum is three members present in person.
- Under Article 11 the ordinary business transacted at an Annual General Meeting of the Society shall be to receive the Annual Report and Accounts, to appoint and re-appoint Members of the Council, and to re-appoint auditors and to authorise the Council to fix their remuneration. The Annual Report and Unaudited Accounts for the year ended 31st March 2021 were approved on 13th September 2021.
- Any questions to the Hon Treasurer on the Annual Report and Unaudited Accounts MUST be submitted to him IN WRITING not later than 48 hours before the day of the AGM. These can be by post to the Secretary or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Members will be emailed with Zoom log in details and proxy form.
Members who do not have an email will be sent the AGM papers and proxy form in the post.
This is a members only event. Find out more about becoming a member here.