AGM 20236:00 pm 4 December 2023 By Zoom
THE HERALDRY SOCIETY
NOTICE OF THE 67th ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the 67th Annual General Meeting of The Heraldry Society will be held via Zoom on Monday, 4th December 2023 at 6.00 p.m.
- Welcome and introduction from the Chairman.
- To agree the minutes of the previous Annual General Meeting held on 10th November 2022 (circulated via the website).
- To receive the Chairman’s Report for 2023 (circulated via the website).
- To receive the Annual Report and Unaudited Accounts for the year ended 31st March 2023 (circulated via the website).
- There are no Members of Council retiring by rotation under Article 45.
- To re-appoint Williamson Morton Thornton LLP as the Society’s independent examiner, to hold office until the conclusion of the next general meeting at which accounts are laid, and to authorise the Council to fix their remuneration.
Dated 6th November 2023
By Order of the Council
John J. Tunesi of Liongam
- At the beginning of the Annual General Meeting the Chairman will that a quorum of members is present. A quorum is three members present in person.
- Under Article 11 the ordinary business transacted at an Annual General Meeting of the Society shall be to receive the Annual Report and Accounts. The Annual Report and Unaudited Accounts for the year ended 31st March 2023 were approved on 6th November 2023.
- Any questions to the Hon Treasurer on the Annual Report and Unaudited Accounts MUST be submitted to him IN WRITING not later than 48 hours before the day of the AGM. These can be by post to the Secretary or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.