16th. Century copy of a late original, which was formerly in the custody of John Guillim, Portsmouth, 1604-13. 'These armes were taken forthe of a verry auntyent Roll of Parchement so worn as they were scarcely to be discerned A.D. 1589'. The inscription is in the hand of a former owner, Sir William Wade or Waad (1546-1623), lieutenant of the Tower. This Laud manuscript also contains (ff.83-5) a Tudor copy of the Caerlaverock Poem, ca.1300.