THE HERALDRY SOCIETY
NOTICE OF THE 66th ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the 66th Annual General Meeting of The Heraldry Society will be held via Zoom on Thursday, 10th November 2022 at 7.00 p.m.
- Welcome and introduction from the Chairman.
- To agree the minutes of the previous Annual General Meeting held on 8th December 2021 (circulated via the website).
- To receive the Chairman’s Report for 2022 (circulated via the website).
- To receive the Annual Report and Unaudited Accounts for the year ended 31st March 2022 (circulated via the website).
- To agree the new Articles of Association (circulated via the website).
- There is one Member of Council retiring by rotation under Article 45.
Dr Richard Baker
- To appoint the following as directors/trustees as Members of Council under Article 48:
Anthony Willenbruch (Co-opted 14 February 2022)
Jenny Baker (Co-opted 13th September 2022)
Dewdney Drew (Co-opted 13th September 2022)
- To re-appoint Williamson Morton Thornton LLP as the Society’s Auditors, to hold office until the conclusion of the next general meeting at which accounts are laid, and to authorise the Council to fix their remuneration. (Note: The Articles require auditors to be appointed. However, neither Articles nor regulations require an audit. Therefore, a partner in the audit firm acts as Independent Examiner of Unaudited Accounts).
Dated 20 October 2022
By Order of the Council
John J. Tunesi of Liongam